The SSC MTS Tier-1 Exam had taken place from August 02-28, 2019 across the country. More than 10,000 vacancies were released inviting eligible individuals to participate in this recruitment procedure.
SSC MTS Notification
According to SSC MTS Notification, the students who are 10th pass can apply for the positions of Jamadar, Peon, Chowkidar, Mali, Drafatry, Junior Operator, Gardener, Gatekeeper, and Mali.
- The Tier-1 Syllabus of SSC MTS includes 4 sections which are English, GK, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude whereas Tier-2 is a descriptive paper
- In order to crack the exam, students should take the help of previous year question papers. By practicing them, one will understand their weak areas and mistakes they have to rectify
- The Tier-1 Exam is an online mode paper based on Multiple-Choice-Questions (MCQs)
- On the other hand, the Tier-2 Exam is a descriptive paper
- If a student belongs to a country other than India i.e. Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, Pakistan, Burma, etc., they have to provide the Eligibility Certificate issued by the Government of India
- Another way of cracking the exam is to regularly practice Mock Tests. They help in understanding paper pattern and the difficulty level of the exam
- The SSC MTS Cut off released either on the day of the SSC MTS Result or the next day
- The salary for SSC MTS Posts lie in between INR 16915-20245
- The officials have applied Age Relaxation for those candidates who belong to Reserved Categories. Students must provide their Caste Certificate to get the benefit
SSC MTS Admit Card
An Admit Card is one of the most important aspects of any government competitive exam. The officials release the SSC MTS Admit Card 8-9 days before the exam date is scheduled.
The Admit Card for SSC MTS Tier-2 is expected to be out in the first week of November 2019.
- Students who do not carry their Admit Card in the exam hall will not be allowed to enter the examination center
- Students must check their admit card thoroughly as all the details of the candidate and the exam they are giving will be present on it
- If one finds any error or mistakes on the admit card, they must contact the officials and report the problem to them and get it rectified as soon as possible
- The officials will not send anyone’s Hall Ticket via mail. Everyone is supposed to download it from the official website
- Candidates can only download their admit card once and they are advised to take care of it and not lose it
How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019?
The officials will activate a specific link to directly download the SSC MTS Admit Card for different regions. The students have to fill in their registration number/roll number, and password to log in and download the admit card.
Candidates must download one copy but print 2-3 copies of the SSC MTS Call Letter to prevent the admit card from any kind of discrepancies in the later stages of the paper.
Admit Card is a very important document up till the last stage of the exam. The steps to download the admit card for SSC MTS are below:
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Click the direct link quoting “STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR MULTI TASKING (NON-TECHNICAL) STAFF EXAMINATION 2019 TO BE HELD”
- Click on ‘Proceed Now’ on the present page
- Enter your registration ID, Date of birth
- Choose your exam city and verify yourself as a human by mentioning the answer to the question asked
- Click on ‘Search’
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it, download it
- Take multiple print outs
- Do not forget to carry it in the exam hall
Details mentioned on SSC MTS Admit Card
The students must verify all the following details on their respective Admit Cards. The details on it must be accurate:
- Your name
- Your selected zone
- Admit card/Registration/Roll number
- The post you have applied for
- Your date of birth
- Exam center
- Exam timing
- Your gender and category
- Your detailed address
- Father’s name
- Your photograph
- Important instructions
Discrepancies in SSC MTS Admit Card
In any situation, a student finds any kind of mistakes/errors in their call letter, they must immediately contact the officials and get it rectified right away. Any other problems regarding the admit card can also be mentioned to the officials and further discussions can be held.
The contact details are given as follows:
|Regional Centers||Address of Regional Center|
|Regional Director (ER)||Staff Selection Commission, Building number 1, Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020|
|Regional Director (NR)||Staff Selection Commission, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110504|
|Regional Director (NER)||Staff Selection Commission, HOUSEFED Complex, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006|
|Regional Director (WR)||Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing of Pratishta Bhawan, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400020|
|Dy. Director (MPR)||Staff Selection, Commission, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh – 492001|
|Dy. Director (NWR)||Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh – 160017|
|Regional Director (Southern Region)||Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, CHENNAI – 600 006, Phone: (044) 2827 5568|
|Regional Director (KKR)||Staff Selection Commission, First Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034|
|Regional Director (CR)||Staff Selection Commission, Kendriya Sadan, 34-A, M.G. Marg, Civil Lines, Prayagraj – 211001|