Paraphrasing is a process where a writer will first go through a paragraph and recreate the same paragraph in such a way that it will cover all information from the original context, but in a unique way. This is a wonderful skill as it requires rephrasing of many factors from the original text such as capitalization, proper punctuation, etc.
Rewriting has become an important context in today’s world, especially in the academic years. If you are looking for a way to create unique assignments or projects, then feel free to visit Paraphraz.it. They are your one stop destination that can provide a wonderful set of paraphrasing tool and creation ideas.
Plagiarism is something that no university or school tolerates in today’s world. The assignments and projects that are created by students should be created in such a way that they are plagiarism free. There is a need to incorporate material from the published authors by the students in their assignments, and paraphrasing will surely come in handy here.
Many universities teach their students about the unique ways of creating one-of-a-kind assignments or projects.
The tips to create unique contents in an assignment are listed below.
- Use synonyms
- Change the part of speech of a word from one to another, while expressing something that is mentioned in a paragraph.
- Try to come up with the connecting words that work perfectly well in explaining something in a sentence.
- Go with the idea of trying different forms of the percentages or numbers as mentioned in the original paragraph.
- Change the order in which a sentence is formed.
- Try using different kinds of definition structures while explaining something from the original content to your creation.
- Try using different kinds of attribution signals.
While teaching the students to work on the paraphrasing factor, the universities can follow the ideas of offering constructive feedback and the clear assessment tools. With constant guidelines, students can understand the negative effects of plagiarism in their writing. They can even understand the implementation of plagiarism checking tools in a clear way.